A dietary supplement to support glucose metabolism and protection against free radical damage.*
Alpha Lipoic Acid is a potent antioxidant and free radical scavenger.* Alpha Lipoic Acid is unique because it is both a water and fat soluble antioxidant, which allows it to provide protection both inside and outside the cell.* Alpha Lipoic Acid has also been shown to activate and extend the biochemical lifetime of other valuable antioxidants such as Vitamins C, E and Glutathione.*
Alpha Lipoic Acid is:
- A potent antioxidant that works to support vascular and connective tissue health, maintain healthy collagen, protect cell structures and maintain blood lipid levels within normal ranges.*
Alpha Lipoic Acid Supports:
- The body’s antioxidant defense systems to protect against free radical damage.*
- Glutathione production, which is the master antioxidant of the cell.*
- Detoxification functions, as well as chelation and removal of heavy metals.*
- Energy production, because it is a cofactor for enzymes needed to make ATP (cellular energy).*
- Cholesterol and blood glucose levels within normal ranges.*
- Metabolic enzyme production, insulin function and glucose metabolism.*
- People as they age*
- Those in need of extra antioxidant support* • Athletes*
- Those under stress*
Alpha lipoic acid can be made in the body, but its production de- creases with age. Alpha Lipoic Acid has anti-aging properties.* Alpha Lipoic Acid is converted to dihydrolipoic acid, which neutralizes free radicals before they can cause damage to the elastin and collagen in the skin that is associated with signs of aging and wrinkles.*
Athletes need antioxidant protection to help reduce free radical damage to muscles during times of work out and stress. Exer- cise causes oxidative stress, which can be countered by antiox- idants. Aside from its antioxidant properties Alpha Lipoic Acid supports energy production, which is very useful in athletes.*
Available in an easy to swallow vegetarian capsule that contains 300 mg of Alpha Lipoic Acid.
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Amount Per Serving
Alpha Lipoic Acid 300 mg
Other ingredients: rice flour, vegetable cellulose (capsule), vegetable stearate.
Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule daily with food, or as directed by your health care practitioner.
Warning: If pregnant or nursing, consult your healthcare practitioner before taking this product.
OPTIMAL HEALTH PRODUCTS INC. Malverne, NY 11565 • (800) 221-OPTI
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.