Co-biotic II is a non-dairy probiotic formulation produced from an all-natural source of beneficial microorganisms and FOS to support digestive tract health.*
Co-biotic II is:
- Guaranteed to contain 5 billion microorganisms per capsule with 8 different strains from non-dairy sources!
- Recommended for children, adults and the elderly
- Gastrointestinal and neurological support*
- Individuals who are lactose intolerant*
- Normalizing digestion*
- Supporting regularity*
About the Formula
- Lactobacilli (L.Acidophilus, L. rhamnosus, L. casei) are located in the small intestine and produce lactic acid. Many strains of bacteria from the Lactobacillus family have been shown to promote regularity, support urogenital and vaginal health as well as produce the lactase enzyme and protect the gut lining from unwanted materials.*
- Bifidobacteria (B.lactis, B.breve, B.longum, B.bifidum) are located in the colon and produce lactic and acetic acids, making the gut a very inhospitable place for unwanted mate- rials. Bifidobacteria have been shown to promote regularity, even while traveling abroad.*
- Streptococcus thermophilus is also a lactic acid producer which lines the gut wall to provide a barrier from unwanted materials, promotes regularity and produces the lactase enzyme.*
- Fructooligosaccharides (FOS) are considered a soluble fiber and pre-biotic, which supports the growth of benefi- cial microorganisms in the intestinal tract.* FOS, as a fiber, increases the bulk in the gut to promote regularity.*
Serving Size 3 Capsules
Amount Per Serving
Stabilized Nondairy Probiotic Complex 15 billion CFU containing Lactobacillus acidophilus, Lactobacillus rhamnosus, Bifidobacterium lactis, Lactobacillus casei, Bifidobacterium breve, Bifidobacterium longum, Bifidobacterium bifidum, Streptococcus thermophilus
Fructooligosaccharides (FOS) 660 mg
Other Ingredients: rice flour, vegetable cellulose.
Warning: If pregnant or nursing, consult your healthcare practitioner before taking this product.
Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, follow the recommen- dations below or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Initial: Take amount below twice daily, after breakfast and after dinner until results occur.
Children age 4 and older: 1 capsule
Adult: 2 capsules
Senior: 3 capsules
Maintenance: Take the above amount once daily after breakfast.
OPTIMAL HEALTH PRODUCTS INC. Malverne, NY 11565 • (800) 221-OPTI
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.