Co Q10 Plus is a dietary supplement that supports overall health.*
Kaneka QHTM Ubiquinol represents a patented ubiquinol that can be ingested orally and readily assimilated by the body.
Co Q10 Plus is recommended for:
- Baby Boomers and anyone over 35*
- Cardiovascular support*
- Periodontal health*
- Energy production and exercise tolerance* • Healthy aging*
- Liver support*
- Oxygen utilization*
- People with high amounts of oxidative stress*
About Kaneka QHTM Ubiquinol
- Ubiquinol is the potent antioxidant form of Coenzyme Q10.
- Ubiquinol is an important form of Q10 for those 35 and older, or with hindered ability to convert ubiquinone to ubiquinol.
- Studies have shown that ubiquinol is able to achieve 3.75 times higher plasma concentration eight hours after dosing versus conventional ubiquinone.
- Ubiquinol was also shown to reduce exercise-induced fatigue 90% better than ubiquinone.*
About Coenzyme Q10
- Coenzyme Q10 also known as ubiquinone is a lipid soluble antioxidant found inside every cell in the body.
- Coenzyme Q10 is a vital nutrient for the formation of Adenos- ine Triphosphate (ATP), the basic energy molecule used by every cell.
- It is found in the mitochondria, where energy is made. Hundreds of mitochondria are present in each cell with the largest concentration in “high energy” organs such as the brain, heart, muscles, liver, kidneys and pancreas.
- CoQ10 is also an important antioxidant in both the mitochon- dria and lipid membranes. It is located exactly where the free radicals are generated (in the mitochondria) during the oxidation of nutrients and the production of ATP.*
- After age 35 the body’s natural production of CoQ10 declines as well as the body’s ability to convert ubiquinone into ubiquinol.
- Supplementing with Ubiquinol helps to support energy production, circulation, cardiovascular function and stamina.*
Serving Size: 1 Softgel
Amount Per Serving:
(Kaneka QH®-Active form of coenzyme Q10) 100 mg
Other ingredients: medium chain triglycerides, gelatin, glycerin, ascorbyl palmitate, purified water, beeswax, soy lecithin, and annatto extract.
Warning: If pregnant or nursing, consult your healthcare practitioner before taking this product.
Suggested use: As a dietary supplement, take 1 soft gel daily with a meal, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
OPTIMAL HEALTH PRODUCTS INC. Malverne, NY 11565 • (800) 221-OPTI
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.