A dietary supplement to support proper immune system func- tion.*
Green Tea is a water soluble antioxidant that is 100 times more effective than Vitamin C and 25 times better than Vitamin E.*
- Green Tea comes from the tea plant, Camellia sinensis, which is an excellent source of potent polyphenols (bioflavonoids with powerful antioxidant properties).* The four primary poly- phenols in Green Tea are epicatechin, epicatechin gallate, epigallocatechin and epigallocatechin-3- gallate (EGCG). Research has identified EGCG as the most active agent in Green Tea.*
- Green Tea Plus is a unique formula because it contains the highest percentage of EGCG currently on the market.* Each 500 mg capsule of Green Tea Plus is standardized to contain 70% or 350 mg of EGCG. Most competitors only provide 35 to 40% EGCG.
EGCG is an important nutrient that supports:
- Immune system function*
- Cardiovascular health*
- Skin health*
- Joint comfort*
- Intestinal health*
- Liver function*
- Weight loss*
- Dental care*
- Respiratory health*
- EGCG supports liver health as well as detoxification and elimination functions.* Green Tea may increase the activity of antioxidants and detoxifying enzymes within the small intestine, liver and lungs.*
- EGCG helps to support cholesterol levels within normal ranges and balances the ratios of HDL and LDL cholesterol.*
- Research demonstrates that EGCG supports the activity of B-Cells to produce higher antibody response and immune activity of the T-Cells and macrophages.*
- EGCG is shown to support skin health by recycling aged cells and supporting new cell growth.* It offers antioxidant support against the free radicals that attack collagen (the skin’s structural protein) and decreases the activity of the enzyme that breaks down collagen to help keep skin firm and healthy.*
- EGCG may support metabolism due to its thermogenic effect and helps to maintain normal blood insulin levels.* EGCG supports the burning of fats and helps control appetite, which helps to support weight loss and weight management.*
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Amount Per Serving
Green Tea (Camellia sinensis L.) Leaf Extract 500 mg
Yielding: Total Polyphenols 450 mg
Epigallo-catechin-3-gallate (a polyphenol) 350 mg
Other ingredients: vegetable cellulose (capsule), rice flour, vegetable cellulose.
Warning: If pregnant or nursing, consult your healthcare practitioner before taking this product.
Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule, once or twice daily, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
OPTIMAL HEALTH PRODUCTS INC. Malverne, NY 11565 • (800) 221-OPTI
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.