A Dietary Supplement to Support Proper Cardiovascular Functioning and the Maintenance of Cholesterol Levels within Normal Range.*
- Supporting serum lipid levels within normal ranges* • Healthy blood flow*
- Supporting levels of HDL within normal ranges*
- Encouraging healthy blood viscosity*
HDL to LDL Ratio Support
- Red Yeast Rice (Monascus porporeus) is an all-natural whole food made from dried fermented rice. Red Rice Yeast naturally helps maintain cholesterol levels within normal ranges and contains unsaturated fatty acids that support the mainte- nance of serum lipids within normal ranges.*
- Chromium is a trace mineral used by the body to regulate HDL-to-LDL ratios.* The Chromium Polynicotinate form en- sures maximum bioavailability.* The average American diet is chromium deficient.*
- Phytosterols are plant steroid alcohols that have been
shown to support the maintenance of cholesterol within normal range by blocking the over-absorption of cholesterol.* Lipo Balance*contains a phytosterol complex from soy that yields 90% phytosterols including 180 mg of Beta sitosterol.
Cholesterol Synthesis and Circulation
- Policosanol is a complex that has been studied for its abilityto reduce cholesterol synthesis by the liver, protect against peroxidation of lipids, aid healthy blood flow and support the maintenance of beneficial HDLs within normal range.*
- Artichoke (Cynara scolymnus) Leaf Extract is a phytonutrient that has been shown to support cholesterol within normal ranges.* Cynarin, a compound contained in artichokes, supports the production of bile, which may help the body to excrete cholesterol.* Artichoke Leaf Extract helps balance activity of the enzyme responsible for maintaining cholesterol levels within normal ranges.*
Antioxidant and Blood Viscosity Support
- Guggul lipids contain compounds known as guggul sterones. As antioxidants, they protect against lipid peroxidation.*
- EPA supports cholesterol and triglyceride levels within normal ranges and encourages healthy blood viscosity.* EPA (Eicos- apentaenoic Acid) supports circulation, the immune system and vascular health.*
- CoenzymeQ10iscriticalinthegenerationofcellularenergy.* Coenzyme Q10 is an antioxidant found in the highest concen- trations in the heart, liver, kidneys, spleen and pancreas.*
- Lipo Balance* would be a great addition to any diet and exer- cise program that is designed to support the maintenance of HDLs, cholesterol and triglycerides within normal ranges.*
Serving Size 3 Capsules
Amount per serving
Chromium (as Chromium Polynicotinate) 200 mcg
Red Yeast Rice 600 mg
Policosanols (from Sugar Cane) 20 mg
Phytosterols Complex (from Soy) 500 mg
Yielding: total phytosterols 450 mg
Beta sitosterol 180 mg
Campesterol 90 mg
Stigmasterol 66 mg
Coenzyme Q10 20 mg
Guggul Lipids Powder 200 mg
Artichoke (leaf) Extract 100 mg
Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA) Powder (from fish oil) 180 mg
Other ingredients: rice flour, vegetable cellulose, vegetarian leucine.
Contains: Soy and Fish (cod, menhaden, sardines & anchovy).
Warning: If pregnant, nursing or taking any cholesterol- lowering medication, consult your healthcare practitioner before taking this product.
Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, take 3 capsules daily with food. The daily amount can be divided between AM and PM, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
OPTIMAL HEALTH PRODUCTS INC. Malverne, NY 11565 • (800) 221-OPTI
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.